Friday, November 2, 2007

Fall is here...

Well fall is here. Sorry it has been so long since I last posted on my blog. Well life is busy. I have been enjoying American life and seeing some more of the states.

For starters the youth group has been growing and is taking up more of my time. This has been interesting and challenging because my kids are both amazing and huge pain in the butt. But its all good. Church is also keeping me busy and still learning the whole American deal. I am also learning how much I still have to learn to be a great leader and how weak I actually I am. And how much I stil have to go.

I still really miss home. And everything else is good. My life seems to have ups and downs and then I look at my kids and see how worth the downs.

I also juts have to dry down my road and look at the wonderful colours of fall and see how amazing Gods worlds is and how he did a good job of it. I will be back on the posting front...

No comments: