Friday, September 7, 2007

My New baby and a quick update

So I thought I better post about my new baby. My brand spanking new Mac Book Pro. I am very impressed with it altho it has left a huge whole in my wallet. It was worth every penny. I love her. shes all silver and shiny. And I actually using her fore a good purpose. Like graphics, one areas of job other than being a youth intern is too do some of the graphic work. So I have done alot of posters and flyers etc. I really enjoy this side of my job. However I am beginning to have to get use to just sitting behind a computer for hours in a day. Altho my new toy is helping make that easier.

An update..

Things are going so well.. I would like to say a massive thankyou to all my familes over here. I am learning slowly to call this place my home. People have been so good to me here. Youth Group is going so well we are considering spiliting up again. So thats postive and my team is great. church is going well, I am beginning to get my head around there terminology. Life is tough over here still because I dont have my friends and family but I am beginning to get other friends and other family.

Hope you are well..

Ali

No comments: